Office Hours for Spring 2016 :
- By appointment only
- M.A. - Sociology, University of California, Davis, March 2009
- B.A. - Sociology, University of California, Davis, June 2006
Research and Teaching Interests
- Criminology; ex-offender reentry and social reintegration
- Sociology of Gender; gender, masculinities, sexuality and race
- Urban Studies; gentrification and displacement
- Felmlee, Diane; David Orzechowicz and Carmen Fortes. 2010. “Fairy Tails: Attraction Processes in Same-Gender Relationships.” Sex Roles 62: 226-240.
Associate Instructor, Department of Sociology, University of California, Davis.
- Race Relations
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Workshop in Field Research