Variable Unit Form

Complete this form with your faculty sponsor's signature and return it to the advising office in SS&H 1282 to receive the CRN to enroll in these units. Please try to turn this form in by the 12th day of the quarter in which you want to receive credit.

PDF document icon ANT-SOC-Variable Unit Form (Editable).pdf — PDF document, 95 KB (97531 bytes)