- PI Workshop: The Power and Inequalities (PI) Workshop provides an opportunity for sociology graduate students and faculty to receive comments and suggestions on their works in progress. The workshop highlights the different research interests and methods represented in the department and allows scholars to exchange ideas.
- SI Workshop: The Social Inquires (SI) Workshop is a weekly, year-round forum for everyone in the department to come together and share their work, regardless of where they are in the research process or what stage they are at in the program.
- Colloquia The Sociology Department Colloquia Series brings sociologists and other scholars from around the country to speak about their research. An important part of department intellectual life, this series provides opportunities for department members to learn about new and cutting-edge research projects as well as to network with sociologists outside our own institution.
No albums or photos uploaded yet.
- Faculty Meeting Nov 21, 2014 from 01:10 PM to 03:00 PM — Boardroom,
- Faculty Meeting Dec 05, 2014 from 01:10 PM to 03:00 PM — Boardroom,
- Faculty Meeting Dec 12, 2014 from 01:10 PM to 03:00 PM — Boardroom,
Also in this section