- PI Workshop: The Power and Inequalities (PI) Workshop provides an opportunity for sociology graduate students and faculty to receive comments and suggestions on their works in progress. The workshop highlights the different research interests and methods represented in the department and allows scholars to exchange ideas.
- SI Workshop: The Social Inquires (SI) Workshop is a weekly, year-round forum for everyone in the department to come together and share their work, regardless of where they are in the research process or what stage they are at in the program.
- Colloquia The Sociology Department Colloquia Series brings sociologists and other scholars from around the country to speak about their research. An important part of department intellectual life, this series provides opportunities for department members to learn about new and cutting-edge research projects as well as to network with sociologists outside our own institution.
No albums or photos uploaded yet.
- Colloquium: David Harding - Effects of Incarceration on Employment and Recidivism: Evidence from a Natural Experiment Apr 25, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM — Andrews Conference Room,
- Effects of Incarceration on Employment and Recidivism: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
- PI Workshop - Tim Gutierrez Apr 25, 2014 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM — Boardroom,
- Re-Narrating Race and Nation from Abroad: Contested Identities among Iranians in North America
- Brent Kaup - "Embedding the Ecological: Markets, Nature, and Society in Bolivia’s Counter-Neoliberal Turn" May 07, 2014 from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM — Andrews Conference Room,
- Chancellor, Provost and Dean Visit May 09, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM — Boardroom,
- PI Workshop - Ethan Evans May 09, 2014 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM — Boardroom,
- Early Trouble, Long-term Consequences: Family Instability in Childhood and the Intent to Seek Formal Health Care
- Faculty Meeting May 16, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM — Boardroom,
- PI Workshop - Ali Chaudhary May 23, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM — Boardroom,
- How Local and Global Structures Shape the Pakistani Non-Profit Sector in London, Toronto and New York
- Spring Quarter Ends Jun 12, 2014 from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Also in this section