- Ming-Cheng Lo and Roxy Bahar's article, "Resisting the Colonization of the Lifeworld? Immigrant Patients' Experiences with Co-Ethnic Healthcare Workers," has been published in the current issue of Social Science and Medicine.
- Diane Wolf's article with Yen Le Espiritu "The Appropriation of American War Memories: A Critical Juxtaposition of the Holocaust and the Vietnam War" will be published in Social Identities in May 2013.
- Drew Halfmann's book was reviewed in the American Journal of Sociology.
- Research by Raoul Liévanos and UOP collaborative receives media coverage.
- Mindy Romero's New Research Receives Television and Radio Attention
- Raoul Liévanos to present dissertation research at University of the Pacific Sustainability Forum, April 2.
- Drew Halfmann received the 2013 Distinguished Scholarship Award of the Pacific Sociological Association for his book Doctors and Demonstrators: How Political Institutions Shape Abortion Law in the United States, Britain and Canada.
Also in this section
- An archive of newsletters.