- Emerald Nguyen has been awarded a 2015-2016 academic year Fellowship from the American Sociological Association's Minority Fellowship Program.
- Brian Halpin has been awarded the Provost’s Dissertation Year Fellowship in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences for the 2015-16 academic year.
- Kelsey Meagher has been awarded the UC Davis Humanities Graduate Research Award for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Bill McCarthy and colleagues' paper "Stigma, Sex Work, and Substance Use" published in the Sociology of Health and Illness.
- Maxine Craig has been awarded the 2014 Best Publication Award from the Body and Embodiment Section of the American Sociological Association for her newly published book Sorry I Don't Dance: Why Men Refuse to Move.
- Ali Chaudhary awarded Marie Curie Early Career Post-Doctoral Fellowship from the University of Oxford-International Migration Institute.
- Ali Chaudhary's article on Islam and Suicide Bombings has been accepted for publication in the Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion.
Also in this section
- An archive of newsletters.