- UC Davis Sociology lecturer Elizabeth Sweet's 2015 TEDx talk explores the consequences of the highly gendered world of children's toys.
- Evan W. Lauteria's co-edited collection (with Matthew Wysocki) on sex and sexuality in video games, Rated M for Mature, published through Bloomsbury.
- David Kyle discusses global refugee crisis on "Scholar’s Circle” with Maria Armoudian, a syndicated radio program.
- John Hall’s research study on “Patrimonialism in America” published in Political Power and Social Theory.
- Introducing our newest faculty member, Chris Smith.
- David Kyle publishes article in Social Research on disruptive technology and reform in Myanmar (with John Dale).
- John Walton's newest book, The Legendary Detective: The Private Eye in Fact and Fiction, is forthcoming with University of Chicago Press.
Also in this section
- An archive of newsletters.