- Maxine Craig has been awarded the 2014 Best Publication Award from the Body and Embodiment Section of the American Sociological Association for her newly published book Sorry I Don't Dance: Why Men Refuse to Move.
- Ali Chaudhary awarded Marie Curie Early Career Post-Doctoral Fellowship from the University of Oxford-International Migration Institute.
- Ali Chaudhary's article on Islam and Suicide Bombings has been accepted for publication in the Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion.
- Brian Halpin's article based on his Qualifying Paper has been accepted for publication in the journal Social Problems.
- One World One UC Davis - Modeling Success with Diane Wolf and Julianne Smith
- Mindy Romero's research appears in state and national media.
- Monica Williams and Bill McCarthy's paper "Assessing Stereotypes of Adolescent Rape" has been published in the Journal of Criminal Justice.
Also in this section
- An archive of newsletters.