- Julianne M. Smith "'I'm Not Gonna Be Another Statistic:' The Imagined Futures of Former Foster Youth" American Journal of Cultural Sociology 2016
- David Kyle discusses new U.S. policies and plans for migrants/refugees on international radio program.
- Kristin McCarty “The Need for a Sociological Perspective On Polyamory”. In Ron Den Otter (Ed.), Beyond Same-Sex Marriage: Perspectives on Marital Possibilities. Lexington Books: 147-166.
- Jennifer Herrera receives American Society of Criminology’s Division on Women and Crime’s Undergraduate Student Paper Award
- Robin Savinar awarded the California Immigration Research Initiative fellowship (9/20/16).
- Sociology Graduate Student Roy Taggueg Selected for New National Leadership Program to Build Culture of Health
- John Hall chosen as ASA Theory Section Chair-Elect
Also in this section
- An archive of newsletters.