- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
- Social Welfare
- Gender, Sociology of Reproductive Health
- Field Methods
- Joffe, Carole and di Mauro, Daine. "The Religious Right and the Reshaping of Sexual Policy: An
Examination of Reproductive Rights and Sexuality Education," Sexuality Research & Social Policy (Journal of NSRC), March 2007.
- Joffe, Carole. " ," Contraception, July 2006
- Joffe, Carole and Yanow, Susan. 2004 "Advanced Practice Clinicians as Abortion Providers: Current Developments in the United States." Reproductive Health Matters.
- Joffe, Carole. September 2003. "Uneasy allies: pro-choice physicians, feminist health activists and the struggle for abortion rights." Sociology of Health and Illness.
- Joffe, Carole. 2003. " ." San Francisco Chronicle.
- Joffe, Carole. 2002. "Roe v Wade at 30: What are the Prospects of Abortion Provision," Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Joffe, Carole with Tracy Weitz. June 2003. "Normalizing the Exceptional: Incorporating the ‘abortion pill’ into mainstream medicine," Social Science and Medicine.