Jim CramerProfessor Emeritus
Ph.D., University of Michigan
Office: 1282 SS&H
Office hours: N/A
- Demography and Statistics
- Environment and Human Ecology
- Cramer, James. 2002. "Population Growth and Local Air Pollution: Methods, Models, and Results," Pp. 22-52 in Wolfgang Lutz, Alexia Prskawetz, and Warren C. Sanderson (eds.), Population and Environment: Methods of Analysis. Special Supplement, Population and Development Review, Volume 28, 2002.
- Cramer, James. 1996. "A Demographic Perspective on Air Quality: Conceptual Issues Surrounding Environmental Impacts of Population Growth," Human Ecology Review.
- Cramer, James with Katrina Bell McDonald. 1996. "Kin Support and Family Stress: Two Sides to Early Childbearing and Support Networks," Human Organization, 55:160-169.